Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
I got this recipe from my nephew's, mother's, husband Corey's, mother. Sounds a bit different than the other version posted on zaar!
- 2 lbs uncooked boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut up
- 16 ounces broccoli spears (or more)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cups rice, cooked
- Spray a 9X13 casserole dish.
- Place cooked broccoli in bottom of casserole dish.
- Top with cut up chicken pieces.
- Combine soups and mayo and lemon juice in a bowl and mix well. Pour evenly over chicken. Top with shredded cheese.
- Cover dish and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour. You can remove cover and keep in oven for a short time to let the top brown a bit if you want to. Serve over rice.
- It is also good with some fresh sliced mushrooms added in the mix.