Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a hearty Weight Watcher core favorite in my house. Its perfect for Sunday morning breakfast. 7PP
- 709.77 ml potatoes, shredded
- 177.44 ml shredded low-fat cheddar cheese
- 85.04 g Canadian bacon, chopped
- 118.29 ml green onion, sliced
- 4 whole eggs, beaten
- 340.19 g evaporated nonfat milk
- salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray a 8x8-inch pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Arrange potatoes at the bottom of the dish.
- Sprinkle with cheese, Canadian bacon and green onions.
- In large mixing bowl, combine eggs, milk, salt & pepper; pour over potato mixture in dish.
- Bake uncovered in a 350°F oven for 40 minutes or until center appears set.
- Let stand 5 minutes before cutting.
This was perfect! I made it as is (except a bit more green onions) and the flavor and texture were great for me. Also, I love that this is very easy but you wouldn't think so when tasting it. I will be making it next time I have guests stay over! Thanks for the recipe!
I found this recipe while looking for a healthy breakfast casserole using hashbrowns. This worked great for me, I made it for a brunch and everyone loved it! It was tasty and very easy. Thanks for posting this recipe, Oh! Sherrie, I will be using it again!