- 709.77 ml potatoes, shredded
- 177.44 ml shredded low-fat cheddar cheese
- 85.04 g Canadian bacon, chopped
- 118.29 ml green onion, sliced
- 4 whole eggs, beaten
- 340.19 g evaporated nonfat milk
- salt & pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray a 8x8-inch pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Arrange potatoes at the bottom of the dish.
- Sprinkle with cheese, Canadian bacon and green onions.
- In large mixing bowl, combine eggs, milk, salt & pepper; pour over potato mixture in dish.
- Bake uncovered in a 350°F oven for 40 minutes or until center appears set.
- Let stand 5 minutes before cutting.