1/3 Photos of Core Weight Watchers Farmers Breakfast Casserole
Oh! Sherrie's Note:
This is a hearty Weight Watcher core favorite in my house. Its perfect for Sunday morning breakfast. 7PP
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Spray a 8x8-inch pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- 3Arrange potatoes at the bottom of the dish.
- 4Sprinkle with cheese, Canadian bacon and green onions.
- 5In large mixing bowl, combine eggs, milk, salt & pepper; pour over potato mixture in dish.
- 6Bake uncovered in a 350°F oven for 40 minutes or until center appears set.
- 7Let stand 5 minutes before cutting.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Core Weight Watchers Farmers Breakfast Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (305 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 263.9
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 203.6 mg
- Sodium 568.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 21.5 g