1/5 Photos of Cordon Bleu Stromboli
Chris from Kansas's Note:
This is an easy-to-make dinner or lunch sandwich that looks and tastes great. It is from Quick Cooking magazine and is credited to Diane Schuelke.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1On a lightly floured surface, roll dough into a 10-in X 8-in rectangle; spread with butter.
- 2Top with ham, cheese and chicken.
- 3Roll up jelly-roll style.
- 4Starting with a long side; pinch seam to seal and tuck ends under.
- 5Place seam side down on a greased baking sheet.
- 6Cover and let rise for 20 minute.
- 7Bake at 375 for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- 8Refrigerate leftovers.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cordon Bleu Stromboli
Serving Size: 1 (84 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 186.4
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 58.9 mg
- Sodium 546.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 17.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen bread dough