This is an easy-to-make dinner or lunch sandwich that looks and tastes great. It is from Quick Cooking magazine and is credited to Diane Schuelke.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll dough into a 10-in X 8-in rectangle; spread with butter.
- Top with ham, cheese and chicken.
- Roll up jelly-roll style.
- Starting with a long side; pinch seam to seal and tuck ends under.
- Place seam side down on a greased baking sheet.
- Cover and let rise for 20 minute.
- Bake at 375 for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Refrigerate leftovers.