Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Comes together in a flash, got this recipe from one of those little cookbooks sold in supermarkets
Make and share this Cordon Bleu Sandwiches recipe from Food.com.
- 4 frozen breaded chicken patties
- 4 slices cooked deli ham
- 4 slices swiss cheese
- 1⁄4 cup prepared honey mustard
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 4 kaiser rolls or 4 hamburger buns
- Cook patties as directed on package.
- Top each with ham slice and swiss cheese slice during last 2 minutes of cooking time.
- Meanwhile spread cut side of buns with honey mustard.
- Top bottom halves of buns with lettuce and chicken patty.
- Cover with top halves of buns.
Loved the idea! I did change the recipe a lot to suit my family! I really liked the concept of this sandwich! I did use boneless chicken breast fried it like I normaly would if we were just having fried chicken used swiss and mozzarella cheese and all I had were some Bagel I had no rolls and honestly to lazy to go to the store...lol these were Amazing! my husband and daughter gobbeled them up! I will make these again!
My kids absolutely love these sandwiches. My husband and I thought these were okay but I loved the simplicity and ease of making them. My kids didn't like the honey mustard and preferred them plain or with a little mayo. I will make these often for those quick run and go dinners. Thanks for sharing this recipe!
Awesome sandwich!! Loved it! I used Gouda instead of Swiss (personal preference) and wheat sandwich bread because I didn't have any buns. Love the touch of honey mustard. Thanks so much for the recipe!