1/3 Photos of Cordon Bleu Roll (Oamc)
1 hr 20 mins
* Pamela *'s Note:
Adapted from Company's Coming Make Ahead Meals.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons chicken bouillon, powder
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup fine breadcrumbs
- 1 pinch salt, to taste
- 1 pinch pepper, to taste
- 1 1/2 lbs lean ground chicken
- 1Combine first 8 ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- 2Cover a cookie sheet with foil.
- 3Press chicken mixture into a 8x10 rectangle.
- 4Place cheese slices on chicken mixture, then top with ham slices.
- 5Begin rolling from short side of the rectangle (using the foil will help shape the roll and make it easier to roll up).
- 6Press ends of roll together and place on greased baking sheet with the seam side down. Bake at 350 degrees for 60 -75 minutes or until roll is golden brown and chicken is cooked through.
- 7Slice to serve.
- 8To freeze: wrap baked chicken roll, label and freeze.
- 9To serve: thaw overnight and then bake as above.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cordon Bleu Roll (Oamc)
Serving Size: 1 (199 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 304.5
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 129.6 mg
- Sodium 255.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 36.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: