Adapted from Company's Coming Make Ahead Meals.
Make and share this Cordon Bleu Roll (Oamc) recipe from Food.com.
- Combine first 8 ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- Cover a cookie sheet with foil.
- Press chicken mixture into a 8x10 rectangle.
- Place cheese slices on chicken mixture, then top with ham slices.
- Begin rolling from short side of the rectangle (using the foil will help shape the roll and make it easier to roll up).
- Press ends of roll together and place on greased baking sheet with the seam side down. Bake at 350 degrees for 60 -75 minutes or until roll is golden brown and chicken is cooked through.
- Slice to serve.
- To freeze: wrap baked chicken roll, label and freeze.
- To serve: thaw overnight and then bake as above.