Recipe by 12345678980123455677889
Yum, Yum, Yum! This is quick and easy to throw together. The flavors are rich, satisfying and delicious. Serve over your favorite pasta. This can easily be made ahead and frozen up to 2 months (defrost before baking). Enjoy!
- 1 ham steak, chopped into 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 cups cooked chicken, chopped into 1 inch pieces
- 1 (750 g) jar alfredo sauce (classico or other brand)
- 3⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together the Ham, Chicken, Alfredo Sauce and 1/2 cup of the parmesan cheese.
- Place into a lightly sprayed casserole dish.
- Combine the remaining 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese with the bread crumbs. Stir in the melted butted until well combined. Sprinkle the crumbs over the Meat/Sauce mixture.
- Bake at 350' for 30 minutes or until top is browned.