Recipe by Zetty66
An appetizer version of the popular main dish. These could be frozen prior to baking and pulled from the freezer as needed.
Top Review by jessann
This was yummy! I used 2 green onions and toasted the bread a little bit first. Me and DH ate the whole loaf for dinner on a Friday. Super easy, especially if you can get the bread pre-sliced. I'll make this again...maybe try it with prochuetto or add some chopped black olives? Thanks!
- 1 loaf French bread, baquette sliced
- 3⁄4 cup deli ham, chopped
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 cup swiss cheese, shredded (divided)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine ham, green onion, cream cheese and mustard. Stir in 3/4 cup of the swiss cheese.
- Place 1-2 T of ham mixture on each of the bread slices, spreading mixture to the edges of the bread.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese over each slice.
- Bake 15-18 minutes.