Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
An appetizer version of the popular main dish. These could be frozen prior to baking and pulled from the freezer as needed.
- 1 loaf French bread, baquette sliced
- 3⁄4 cup deli ham, chopped
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 cup swiss cheese, shredded (divided)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine ham, green onion, cream cheese and mustard. Stir in 3/4 cup of the swiss cheese.
- Place 1-2 T of ham mixture on each of the bread slices, spreading mixture to the edges of the bread.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese over each slice.
- Bake 15-18 minutes.
This was yummy! I used 2 green onions and toasted the bread a little bit first. Me and DH ate the whole loaf for dinner on a Friday. Super easy, especially if you can get the bread pre-sliced. I'll make this again...maybe try it with prochuetto or add some chopped black olives? Thanks!