1/1 Photo of Cordon Bleu Loaf
1 hr 20 mins
I found this recipe in my recipe box. I am not sure where it came from. I made if for lunch and it turned out great. Everyone enjoyed it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Thaw bread dough according to package directions.
- 2On a lightly floured surace, roll out the dough into a 8 x 16 inch rectangle.
- 3Spread with mustard. Evenly distribute ham and swiss cheese on dough, leaving 1 inch border. sprinkle with green onion and parsley flakes.
- 4Roll up tightly, starting with the 16 inch side. Pinch seam to seal. Pinch ends and tuck under loaf.
- 5Placed on greased baking sheet, seam side down. Place three to four cuts in the top of the loaf to allow steam to escape. cover and let rise at room temperature until double in size. (approxiamtly 30-35 minutes).
- 6Remove cover and bake in preheated 375 oven for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Let set 10 minutes before slicing.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cordon Bleu Loaf
Serving Size: 1 (41 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 185.6
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 52.7 mg
- Sodium 71.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 15.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen white bread dough