Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
I found this recipe in my recipe box. I am not sure where it came from. I made if for lunch and it turned out great. Everyone enjoyed it.
- Thaw bread dough according to package directions.
- On a lightly floured surace, roll out the dough into a 8 x 16 inch rectangle.
- Spread with mustard. Evenly distribute ham and swiss cheese on dough, leaving 1 inch border. sprinkle with green onion and parsley flakes.
- Roll up tightly, starting with the 16 inch side. Pinch seam to seal. Pinch ends and tuck under loaf.
- Placed on greased baking sheet, seam side down. Place three to four cuts in the top of the loaf to allow steam to escape. cover and let rise at room temperature until double in size. (approxiamtly 30-35 minutes).
- Remove cover and bake in preheated 375 oven for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Let set 10 minutes before slicing.
This was really easy to make. I will make this often, maybe even experimenting with other meat, cheese and spread combinations. We had this with dinner, to replace our usual buttered dinner roll, and my family raved about it. Thanks for another great recipe, seesko.