1/1 Photo of Cordon Bleu Clubs
I love club sandwichs and cordon bleu chicken. This recipe is a mix of both meal. From Rachael Ray.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 slices bacon
- 9 slices white bread or 9 slices wheat sandwich bread
- 1 head butter lettuce, chopped
- 1/4 cup flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup tarragon leaf
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice or 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- salt and pepper
- 2 (8 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breasts, halved lengthwise
- 8 slices baked ham
- 4 slices swiss cheese
- 8 slices tomatoes
- 1Preheat the oven to 375°F Bake the bacon on a broiler pan until crisp, about 15 minutes.
- 2While the bacon is working, trim and discard the crust from 1 slice of bread, then tear the slice into pieces. Arrange the rest of the bread on a baking sheet and lightly toast in the oven, about 5 minutes. Using a food processor, mix the lettuce, parsley, tarragon, mustard, lemon juice and torn bread. With the machine on, pour in 1/4 cup olive oil to form a thick sauce; season with salt and pepper.
- 3In a large skillet, heat a drizzle of olive oil over medium-high heat or heat a grill pan and brush with olive oil. Add the chicken and cook, turning once, until golden, 4 to 6 minutes; season with salt and pepper.
- 4Top each of 4 toasts with a chicken breast, 2 ham slices, 1 cheese slice (for melted cheese, broil the sammies for 1 minute), 2 tomato slices, salt, pepper and 2 bacon strips. Spread the lettuce puree on the remaining toasts and set on top. Slice the sammies into 4 triangles each.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cordon Bleu Clubs
Serving Size: 1 (321 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 730.2
- Calories from Fat 408
- Total Fat 45.4 g
- Saturated Fat 14.4 g
- Cholesterol 122.3 mg
- Sodium 937.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 44.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: