1/2 Photos of Cordon Bleu Chicken Rolls
zoe,owen,andliams mommy's Note:
To go along with HSM theme nights Breaded chicken stuffed with ham and cheese sounds pretty pedestrian, but it tastes extraordinary. This recipe includes an easy cream sauce to boot.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- 2Place each chicken breast half between sheets of plastic wrap and pound with a meat mallet to about 1/8 inch thickness. Place a finger of cheese on each ham slice and sprinkle lightly with thyme and salt and pepper to taste. Roll up seasoned ham and cheese 'jellyroll-style', then roll each chicken breast with ham and cheese inside. Tuck in ends and fasten with toothpicks.
- 3Place melted butter in a small bowl and place cereal crumbs in a shallow dish or bowl. Dip each chicken roll in butter or margarine, then roll in crumbs, turning to coat thoroughly. Place coated rolls in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish.
- 4Bake at 400 degrees F (200 degrees C) for about 40 minutes or until chicken is golden brown and juices run clear. Serve with cordon bleu sauce, if desired.
- 5To Make Cordon Bleu Sauce: In a small saucepan mix together the soup, sour cream and lemon juice. Heat over low heat, stirring occasionally, and serve hot over chicken rolls. Makes about 2 cups; 8 servings of 1/4 cup each.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cordon Bleu Chicken Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (258 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 410.0
- Calories from Fat 213
- Total Fat 23.6 g
- Saturated Fat 12.1 g
- Cholesterol 152.2 mg
- Sodium 674.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 40.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: