1/2 Photos of Cordon Bleu Casserole
1 hr 5 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 cups cooked turkey, cubed
- 3 cups cooked ham, cubed
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup butter or 1/4 cup margarine
- 1/3 cup flour
- 2 cups light cream or 2 cups half-and-half
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1In a large bowl, combine turkey, ham and cheese; set aside.
- 2In a saucepan, saute onion in butter until tender.
- 3Add flour; stir to form a paste.
- 4Gradually add cream, stirring constantly.
- 5Bring to a boil; boil 1 minute or until thick.
- 6Add dill, mustard and nutmeg; mix well.
- 7Remove from the heat and pour over meat mixture.
- 8Spoon into a greased 13 x 9 x 2" baking dish.
- 9Toss bread crumbs, butter and dill; stir in cheese and walnuts.
- 10Sprinkle over the casserole.
- 11Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until heated through.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cordon Bleu Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (335 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1252.4
- Calories from Fat 749
- Total Fat 83.3 g
- Saturated Fat 42.2 g
- Cholesterol 363.6 mg
- Sodium 777.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 86.6 g