Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This came out of Taste of Home Feb/Mar 2009. The first time I made this was with cheddar cheese, and it came out too dry for my taste. I would suggest adding butter or mayo to the mixture to moisten it up.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 3⁄4 cup fully cooked diced ham
- 1⁄2 cup minced chives
- 18 slices French bread (1/2 inch thick)
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and mustard until smooth. Stir in the Swiss cheese, ham and 1/4 cup of the chives.
- Spread 1 tbsp mixture over each bread slice; place on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 12-15 minutes or until light browned. Sprinkle with remaining chives.