Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From another one of my favourite Canadian chefs, Corbin posted this super quick guacamole recipe. It is meant to be made with Tostitos brand salsa and tortilla chips. Enjoy!
- 2 large avocados, ripe
- 1⁄2 lime, juice of
- salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons tostitos salsa
- tostitos bite size rounds tortilla chips
- Cut avocados in half and take out pit.
- Scoop avocado from skin and discard skin.
- Mash avocado with fork or beater.
- Add salsa, lime juice, and salt & pepper (to taste). Mix thoroughly. Serve immediately with Tostitos® Bite Size Rounds tortilla chips or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
A simple and easy guacamole that I enjoyed with the salsa. Thanks Nif!