Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This pretty drink is also refreshing. I use Fresca soda and it is one of my favorite sodas. I was thrilled when I found this because even though I like drinking it from the bottle, this is a special treat for me with two of my other favorite fruits. I usually have to use two jars of cherries to get the 1/2 cup of cherry juice. That's no problem for me, though; I keep lots of cherries on hand because I snack on them.
- 1064.65 ml unsweetened pineapple juice
- 2 (680.38 g) can diet grapefruit soda, chilled
- 118.29 ml cherry juice
- 8 cherries, with the stems (for garnish)
- Mix pineapple juice, soda pop and cherry juice in a large pitcher with ice.
- Serve with maraschino cherry in each glass or float in the pitcher.
5 FULL STARS!!! Oldest daughter says it's, "SUPERB"!!! I found it a very nice blend of flavors!!!