Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
This in a recipe from Chinois East West restaurant
- 1 1⁄2 lbs scallops
- 1 1⁄2 lbs shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1⁄2 cup water chestnut
- 1⁄2 cup bamboo shoot
- 1⁄2 cup green onion
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
- 12 memlo spring roll wrappers
- peanut oil
- 12 green onions, strings 10 inch and parboil
- Minced the scallops, shrimps, water chestnuts, bamboo and green onion to a fine minced add the oyster sauce, salt and pepper and blend together.
- In the center of the Memlo spring roll wrapper place in about 3 oz of the seafood mixture and wrap and tie with a pieces of the green onion string and place into a baking pan and flatten the bottom out and spread the coral beauties into a fan shape and into the frozen to set.
- Preheat heat oil in a wok and deep fry to a golden brown without burning. I like to serve the dish with a plum sauce.