Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a family tradition for Christmas and New Year's. Very creamy concoction made with coconut, rum and cinnamon! A delicious drink! Similiar to egg nog, but much better!
- 1 (13 1/2 ounce) can coconut milk
- 1 (13 1/2 ounce) can coconut cream
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (10 ounce) bottle white rum (recommend Bacardi)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Mix all the ingredients in a blender.
- Serve cold and ENJOY!
The exact recipe I used this past Christmas. I rarely drink alcohol but I think I drank this whole concoction in about a week!
As close a recipe my grandmother used to make.<br/>How long will this "Coquito" keep in the refrigerater ?