- 1⁄2 liter water
- 15 ounces cream of coconut
- 12 ounces evaporated milk
- 14 ounces condensed milk
- 4 egg yolks
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 1 liter white rum
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil the cinnamon sticks in the water.
- Take the sticks out when the water is yellow and has the smell and taste of cinnamon.
- Add the evaporated milk, condensed milk and egg yolks and cook at low temperature.
- While it's cooking stir to avoid it sticking to the bottom of the pot.
- When it is boiling for a few minutes, add the cream of coconut and rum.
- Stir well and take off the burner.
- Let it cool and it will be ready.
- Keep it in the refrigerator.