1/2 Photos of Coquilles St Jacques a La Provencale - Scallops With Garlic
These are so good, I can taste them just typing it! Love scallops--love garlic! Best for first course, a starter, or appetizer (2 scallops/person), possibly could double recipe for larger portions.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash and dry the scallops and separate the coral from the white flesh.
- 2Peel and smash the garlic.
- 3Melt half the butter in a saucepan and cook the white flesh very gently for 10 minutes, until tender.
- 4Season to taste.
- 5Place on paper towel and keep hot between two plates over a pan of hot water.
- 6Pour out the butter from the pan, wipe it out with paper and add the remaining butter and the coral, cook for 1 minute only on each side.
- 7Add the white flesh and the herbs and garlic, leave over the heat just long enough to mix thoroughly and divide between the heated shells, (plates).
- 8Serve immediately with a dry rose wine.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coquilles St Jacques a La Provencale - Scallops With Garlic
Serving Size: 1 (53 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 164.1
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 15.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 50.5 mg
- Sodium 158.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 5.3 g