1/3 Photos of Coquille St. Jacques - France
My sister-in-law makes this often. So she shared it with me.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add in pot: water, wine, shallot, bay leaf, a drop of oil, lemon and salt.
- 2Add scallops sliced --they should be covered by the liquid. Simmer covered with a lid and let cook 5 minutes.
- 3Remove scallops from cooking liquid and strain, keep the juice.
- 4In frying pan, cook sliced mushrooms in the 2 tablespoons of olive oil for about 5 minutes, stirring often.
- 5Prepare 4 dishes.
- 6Divide scallops in each.
- 7Divide shrimp in each.
- 8Divide mushroom and put on top.
- 9In medium saucepan, prepare white sauce: Melt butter over medium flame and pour flour in; stir. Reduce heat and add a bit at a time the cooking juice; stir and mix. Do this until the sauce is thickened.
- 10Season with salt and pepper; add the cream.
- 11Pour over the seafood equally.
- 12Sprinkle with the breadcrumbs and dot with butter.
- 13Put under grill for about 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coquille St. Jacques - France
Serving Size: 1 (179 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 301.6
- Calories from Fat 168
- Total Fat 18.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 56.1 mg
- Sodium 192.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 10.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: