Recipe by johnny cuddos
this is defintely the best way to enjoy fresh scallops, i have had it on my menu since march, do try!!
- 400 g fresh big size scallops
- knob butter
- 200 g of any waxy kind potatoes
- 2 tablespoons white truffle oil
- chopped chives
- chicken stock
- 20 ml fresh cream
Directions See How It's Made
- boil potatoes in chicken stock until ready for puree.
- sieve, retaining some of the stock.
- add cream, truffle oil and knob of butter
- puree till a bit runny and set aside.
- heat pan add butter and grill scallops till nice golden brown colour has formed.
- Use puree as base on the plate and put scallops on top.
- decorate with chives.