My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 boneless chicken breasts, hav
- 4 teaspoons low-fat margarine
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon dried leaf thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon chives, Minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, Chopped
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 4 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 4 ounces white pearl onions
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1Preheat oven to 350F.
- 2Rinse chicken and pat dry.
- 3Melt 2t margarine in a large non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- 4Add garlic powder and herbs; stir together 30 seconds.
- 5Dredge chicken in flour.
- 6Add to skillet and cook until brown on both sides.
- 7Remove to a small casserole; set aside.
- 8Add remaining 2t margarine to skillet.
- 9Add mushrooms and onions; saute until golden.
- 10Add to casserole.
- 11Pour wine into skillet and scrape up browned pieces.
- 12Pour over chicken.
- 13Bake, covered, 50 to 60 min. or until tender.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coq Au Vin II
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 165.7
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 46.4 mg
- Sodium 49.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 16.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: