Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 boneless chicken breasts, hav
- 4 teaspoons low-fat margarine
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dried leaf thyme
- 1⁄8 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chives, Minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, Chopped
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 4 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 4 ounces white pearl onions
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Rinse chicken and pat dry.
- Melt 2t margarine in a large non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Add garlic powder and herbs; stir together 30 seconds.
- Dredge chicken in flour.
- Add to skillet and cook until brown on both sides.
- Remove to a small casserole; set aside.
- Add remaining 2t margarine to skillet.
- Add mushrooms and onions; saute until golden.
- Add to casserole.
- Pour wine into skillet and scrape up browned pieces.
- Pour over chicken.
- Bake, covered, 50 to 60 min. or until tender.