- 2 tablespoons organic white whole wheat flour
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine flour, garlic, salt, paprika, and pepper on a plate.
- Dredge chicken in flour mixture.
- Heat oil in cast iron skillet.
- Add chicken and cook 2 minutes on each side over medium heat until browned.
- Add broth and wine. Bring to boil then cover & bake 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with parmesan & serve.