Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My girlfriend who doesn't cook much gave me this delicious and simple recipe. Enjoy
Make and share this Coq au vin blanc recipe from Food.com.
- Place flour, salt, paprika and pepper into a paper bag, shake chicken in bag until well coated.
- Reserve remaining flour.
- Melt butter in a skillet with a lid.
- Brown chicken on each side over medium heat.
- Remove and set aside.
- Reduce heat Add reserved flour mixture to the skillet and stir into the butter.
- Dissolve cubes in water.
- Gradually add to flour mixture in skillet, stirring until smooth.
- Stir white wine, thyme, garlic salt and bay leaf into the skillet, bring to a boil and then reduce heat.
- Return chicken to skillet and simmer covered for about 25 minutes or until tender.