- Mix flour, paprika, mace and salt in a plastic bag.
- Add chicken legs and shake so the chicken is coated with the flour mixture. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat vegetable oil and brown chicken on both sides.
- Turn off heat, add brandy and ignite. Once flames die out, remove chicken and set aside. Turn up the heat and add to the pan the onions, mushrooms and garlic. Stir cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in parsley, bay leaf, marjoram, thyme and wine. Reduce heat to low, add chicken legs, cover and simmer for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until chicken is tender.
- Transfer to a deep serving platter.
- Serve with egg noodles and a green salad.