- 1 -2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 lb chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1 (14 ounce) cancambell's cream of chicken soup
- 1 -2 garlic clove
- 2 cups white zinfandel wine
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet add heat olive oil.
- Add chicken strips and brown chicken for about 5 minutes over medium heat.
- Add wine, boullion, and soup and heat to a simmer or about 7 - 10 minutes.
- Reduce heat and simmer until sauce thickens.
- Add rosemary and heat for another couple minutes.
- Serve over white or brown rice.