Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
A friend gave this recipe to me a couple years back. It's a quick and easy chicken and wine recipe.
- 1 -2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 lb chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1 (14 ounce) cancambell's cream of chicken soup
- 1 -2 garlic clove
- 2 cups white zinfandel wine
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- In a large skillet add heat olive oil.
- Add chicken strips and brown chicken for about 5 minutes over medium heat.
- Add wine, boullion, and soup and heat to a simmer or about 7 - 10 minutes.
- Reduce heat and simmer until sauce thickens.
- Add rosemary and heat for another couple minutes.
- Serve over white or brown rice.
Made this the other night and was amazed by how tasty it is! Very quick and easy to make, tastes great over a bed of white jasmine rice! Thanks!
My husband and myself really loved this. My children on the other hand did not. My 9 yr old ate his all gone the other two only took a couple of bites. They said they could smell wine and didn't like the smell. They had no idea wine was in it. I could smell it also but it didn't taste like wine. I will make this again for hubby and myself and do hot dogs for the kids next time. Thanks for a simple and tasty dinner, Babs!
This dish was very easy to make and it has a great flavor. As is, the recipe yields alot of sauce. You could double the amount of chicken you use while keeping the other ingredients the same.