A friend gave this recipe to me a couple years back. It's a quick and easy chicken and wine recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet add heat olive oil.
- 2Add chicken strips and brown chicken for about 5 minutes over medium heat.
- 3Add wine, boullion, and soup and heat to a simmer or about 7 - 10 minutes.
- 4Reduce heat and simmer until sauce thickens.
- 5Add rosemary and heat for another couple minutes.
- 6Serve over white or brown rice.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coq Au Vin
Serving Size: 1 (215 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 381.9
- Calories from Fat 157
- Total Fat 17.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 80.7 mg
- Sodium 913.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 26.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white zinfandel wine