Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I got this recipe off of the internet somewhere. It sounded good, so, I made it. The family loved it!! Very easy to make. I didn't have pearl onions so I just chopped up a regular cooking onion.
- 6 boneless chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 6 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 6 teaspoons low-fat margarine
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried leaf thyme
- 1 teaspoon minced chives
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 6 ounces white pearl onions
- Preheat oven to 350°F Rinse chicken and pat dry.
- Melt 2t margarine in a large non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Add garlic powder and herbs; stir together 30 seconds.
- Dredge chicken in flour.
- Add to skillet and cook until brown on both sides.
- Remove to a small casserole; set aside.
- Add remaining 2t margarine to skillet.
- Add mushrooms and onions; saute until golden.
- Add to casserole.
- Pour wine into skillet and scrape up browned pieces.
- Pour over chicken.
- Bake, covered, 50 to 60 minute or until tender.