1 hr 20 mins
I got this recipe off of the internet somewhere. It sounded good, so, I made it. The family loved it!! Very easy to make. I didn't have pearl onions so I just chopped up a regular cooking onion.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 boneless chicken breasts
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 6 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 6 teaspoons low-fat margarine
- 1/4 teaspoon dried leaf thyme
- 1 teaspoon minced chives
- 1 1/2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 6 ounces white pearl onions
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F Rinse chicken and pat dry.
- 2Melt 2t margarine in a large non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- 3Add garlic powder and herbs; stir together 30 seconds.
- 4Dredge chicken in flour.
- 5Add to skillet and cook until brown on both sides.
- 6Remove to a small casserole; set aside.
- 7Add remaining 2t margarine to skillet.
- 8Add mushrooms and onions; saute until golden.
- 9Add to casserole.
- 10Pour wine into skillet and scrape up browned pieces.
- 11Pour over chicken.
- 12Bake, covered, 50 to 60 minute or until tender.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coq Au Vin
Serving Size: 1 (228 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 295.7
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 95.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 31.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: