- 1 lb ground sirloin
- 2⁄3 cup beef broth
- 3 ounces lamb baby food
- 1⁄4 cup instant minced onion (rehydrated)
- 8 hot dog buns, halved
- salt and pepper
- dill pickle slices (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine beef,baby food, 1/3 cup broth,mix well in a bowl.
- Make into little thin patties with holes.
- In a frying pan heat 1/3 cup broth and onions until you can hear a sizzle,about 3-5 minutes.
- Place your beef patties ontop and cover pan with lid.
- Steam burgers until they are cooked though,(6-10 minutes depending on thickness). Season,and place onto buns with 1 pickle slice.