Recipe by soulcandybt
You will not believe how DECEDANT this dessert is for 135 CALORIES! Of my own creation, Sure beats paying AT LEAST $1.50 for a 2 pack at the store! (and just as easy! Not to mention LESS CALORIES!) Please Enjoy! I always use a very small bowl to make it in (one my toddler's plastic bowls), but you could always use a small tupperware, a left over bowl from a store bought "warm delight mini", or maybe a coffee cup (haven't used one of those). Please review and let me know what you think! YUM!
Top Review by WyomingMoonDust
The low cal effect is descent enough but I do agree with the other reviewer if more for your calorie buck... lol with that said I doubled each serving and added caramels and left over cream cheese frosting. It is a very good desert and takes no time to bake, first time I have ever baked in my mircowave lol A fast crowd pleaser when you don't want to wait or do a whole lot of work... Thanks for posting SoulCandy.. am going to keep this in my to go to recipes for when my teenager is craving chocolate and grazing lol
- 8 g betty crocker whipped cream cheese frosting (1/2 TBL)
- 7 g nestle toll house milk chocolate chips (1/2 TBL)
- 22 g pillsbury reduced sugar devil's food cake (approx 3 unpacked TBL)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons water
Directions See How It's Made
- If you have a digital scale, use it, if not then just use your measuring spoons.
- Put cake mix in a small bowl (I usually don't use any nonstick spray, but you can try it if you want).
- Mix water into cake mix.
- Microwave on high for 40 seconds.
- Top with chocolate chips (they will melt).
- Top with small dollups of frosting.
- Devour it! (yes It's only 135 calories and 6 grams of fat!).