1/2 Photos of Copycat Warm Delights Mini - Low Calorie, Low Fat
You will not believe how DECEDANT this dessert is for 135 CALORIES! Of my own creation, Sure beats paying AT LEAST $1.50 for a 2 pack at the store! (and just as easy! Not to mention LESS CALORIES!) Please Enjoy! I always use a very small bowl to make it in (one my toddler's plastic bowls), but you could always use a small tupperware, a left over bowl from a store bought "warm delight mini", or maybe a coffee cup (haven't used one of those). Please review and let me know what you think! YUM!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 g betty crocker whipped cream cheese frosting (1/2 TBL)
- 7 g nestle toll house milk chocolate chips (1/2 TBL)
- 22 g pillsbury reduced sugar devil's food cake (approx 3 unpacked TBL)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons water
- 1If you have a digital scale, use it, if not then just use your measuring spoons.
- 2Put cake mix in a small bowl (I usually don't use any nonstick spray, but you can try it if you want).
- 3Mix water into cake mix.
- 4Microwave on high for 40 seconds.
- 5Top with chocolate chips (they will melt).
- 6Top with small dollups of frosting.
- 7Devour it! (yes It's only 135 calories and 6 grams of fat!).
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Copycat Warm Delights Mini - Low Calorie, Low Fat
Serving Size: 1 (37 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 70.9
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 1.6 mg
- Sodium 21.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 8.7 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: