Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a version of Bubba Gump's cheese fries that I just came up with at the last minute. I had been craving them ever since I had them. Now if you are in the mood for something fattening, tasty, a little spicy and cheesy, this is the dish for you. *You may have to play around with the ingredients to get it right.*
- Make sure you have your French fries ready. Use fresh cut fries or take out fries, not frozen fries, because I don't think frozen fries will yield the desired taste.
- Prepare your cheese sauce which is incredibly easy. Add Velveeta cheese, enchilada sauce, water, and chili powder in a small saucepan. Allow cheese to melt completely with the enchilada sauce and water. I put approximate measurements; you can always add more or less if you choose.
- Once the sauce is done, arrange the French fries on the bottom of a nice little plate.
- Add sauce on top; garnish with sour cream.
- I'm sure this isn't the most healthy dish, but it's really TASTY!