chef FIFI's Note:
This is a version of Bubba Gump's cheese fries that I just came up with at the last minute. I had been craving them ever since I had them. Now if you are in the mood for something fattening, tasty, a little spicy and cheesy, this is the dish for you. *You may have to play around with the ingredients to get it right.*
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- French fries (either fresh cut or take out)
- 1Make sure you have your French fries ready. Use fresh cut fries or take out fries, not frozen fries, because I don't think frozen fries will yield the desired taste.
- 2Prepare your cheese sauce which is incredibly easy. Add Velveeta cheese, enchilada sauce, water, and chili powder in a small saucepan. Allow cheese to melt completely with the enchilada sauce and water. I put approximate measurements; you can always add more or less if you choose.
- 3Once the sauce is done, arrange the French fries on the bottom of a nice little plate.
- 4Add sauce on top; garnish with sour cream.
- 5I'm sure this isn't the most healthy dish, but it's really TASTY!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Copycat Version of Bubba Gump's Cheese Fries
Serving Size: 1 (88 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 136.3
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 31.9 mg
- Sodium 780.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 6.8 g