Copycat recipe posted by request. I have never made this recipe, and therefore times and servings are simply SWAG (scientific wild-assed guesses).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 1/2 lbs chicken breasts (pounded thin)
- 2 fluid ounces olive oil
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 2 lemons (halved)
- 4 fluid ounces heavy whipping cream
- 4 artichokes
- 4 teaspoons parsley
- 20 ounces angel hair pasta, cooked just al dente
- 8 tablespoons fried pancetta
- 4 tablespoons fried capers
- 1FOR THE CHICKEN: heat a sauté pan over medium heat.
- 2Add oil and heat.
- 3Add chicken pieces to the sauté pan and sauté on each side for one minute (or until no longer pink).
- 4Add the sliced mushrooms to the sauté pan and sauté with the chicken for an additional minute.
- 5When the mushrooms are cooked, squeeze the juice from the lemons into the sauté pan and coat the chicken with the juice (ensure there are no seeds).
- 6Add the cream to the pan and stir to incorporate.
- 7Add the lemon sauce and stir to incorporate- DO NOT RETURN TO HEAT/FLAME!
- 8FOR THE LEMON SAUCE: boil the chablis to reduce to 2 cups.
- 9Add the lemon juice and butter and melt slowly.
- 10Add the whipping cream and simmer on low heat until thickened.
- 11Add the spices and cool to room temperature.
- 12TO SERVE: in a large bowl, twirl the pasta into a nest.
- 13Sprinkle the chicken pieces on the pasta and pour the remaining contents of the pan on and around the chicken.
- 14Sprinkle the artichokes, pancetta and capers over the entire dish.
- 15Garnish with chopped parsley.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for CopyCat TGI Friday's Lemon Chicken Scaloppine
Serving Size: 1 (587 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1184.4
- Calories from Fat 650
- Total Fat 72.2 g
- Saturated Fat 36.7 g
- Cholesterol 278.0 mg
- Sodium 640.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.5 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 45.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: