chef FIFI's Note:
I love to order this when going to taco bell. I requested this the other day and was told they dont offer it anymore. I was feeling in the mood for a saucy savory mexican type meal and came up with my version of it and tasted just like the real thing. It's basically a layer of beans,spanish rice,chicken,enchilada sauce,cheese,sour cream and green onions ..and oh so good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup cooked chicken breast
- 5 tablespoons refried beans
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 3 -4 tablespoons enchilada sauce (I prefer pace brand)
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1Lightly season and cube chicken and cook in a medium pan with a little bit of water,olive oil, and taco seasoning.
- 2Add 3-4 Tbsp of enchilada sauce to cooked rice and mix well.
- 3Layer in a salad bowl (or similiar) in this order.
- 4Refried beans on bottom layer,next a layer of rice,chicken, enchilada sauce, green onions, cheese.
- 5Then microwave for about 2 to 3 minutes.
- 6Top with sour cream.
- 7This recipe can be tripled and made in a 8x8 pan to make more servings.
- 8Hot peppers and tomatoes and lettuce can be added within the layers.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Copycat Taco Bell Chicken Enchilada Bowl
Serving Size: 1 (471 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 803.0
- Calories from Fat 249
- Total Fat 27.7 g
- Saturated Fat 13.0 g
- Cholesterol 162.8 mg
- Sodium 1057.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 72.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 62.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: