Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I love to order this when going to taco bell. I requested this the other day and was told they dont offer it anymore. I was feeling in the mood for a saucy savory mexican type meal and came up with my version of it and tasted just like the real thing. It's basically a layer of beans,spanish rice,chicken,enchilada sauce,cheese,sour cream and green onions ..and oh so good!
- Lightly season and cube chicken and cook in a medium pan with a little bit of water,olive oil, and taco seasoning.
- Add 3-4 Tbsp of enchilada sauce to cooked rice and mix well.
- Layer in a salad bowl (or similiar) in this order.
- Refried beans on bottom layer,next a layer of rice,chicken, enchilada sauce, green onions, cheese.
- Then microwave for about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Top with sour cream.
- This recipe can be tripled and made in a 8x8 pan to make more servings.
- Hot peppers and tomatoes and lettuce can be added within the layers.