1/2 Photos of Copycat Subway® Orchard Chicken Salad Sub
I found this recipe when I was looking for this recipe or one close to it. I tried this at Subway and really liked it. Subway always uses light Mayo. In this recipe the salt and pepper are optional. Use more or less mayo to suit your own taste and the same with the fruits. I like to add a few more fruits. There is no cook time unless you are cooking your chicken for this recipe. I use left over or canned.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups red apples, chopped small
- 1/2 cup sliced celery, diced small
- 4 cups cooked chicken, cut into small cubes
- 1/4 cup golden raisin (to your taste)
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries (to your taste)
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise (or enough to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- salt and pepper
- lettuce, shredded
- 2 (6 inch) rolls
- sliced tomato (optional)
- sliced red onion (optional)
- cheese slice, your choice (optional)
- 1In a medium bowl toss apples, celery, raisins, cranberries and chicken.
- 2Season with celery salt, salt and pepper to taste and mix.
- 3Stir in mayonnaise.
- 4Slice a 6 inch roll in half.
- 5Add 2 heaping tablespoons chicken salad to bottom slice of roll and spread.
- 6Add your toppings.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Copycat Subway® Orchard Chicken Salad Sub
Serving Size: 1 (392 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 629.8
- Calories from Fat 236
- Total Fat 26.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 116.4 mg
- Sodium 696.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 19.2 g
- Protein 40.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: