Prep 2 mins
Cook 10 mins
I haven't tried this yet but I am always looking for healthier ways to get convenience foods.
- 6 cups bread cubes
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- 3 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1⁄4 cup dried onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sage
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Bake bread 8-10 minutes, cool.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and shake well to blend.
- To Use: Combine 2 cups stuffing mix, 1/2 cup water and 2 Tbsp of margarine in a saucepan.
I used this for Turkey Meatloaf #115278 and it worked beautifully. I'd prefer a lower baking temp and longer baking time. As written, the bread toasts.