- 4 chicken breasts (cubed)
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped medium
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 1⁄4 ounces dry enchilada mix (I like Fiesta Brand in the white bottle)
- 2 (24 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel Tomatoes
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (24 count) package corn tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- In a non stick skillet over medium heat cook together the chicken, onions and garlic.
- Add the Enchilada mix and stir to coat chicken.
- Add remaining ingredients and cook on medium for around 40 minutes, stirring often to prevent sticking.
- Cut corn tortillas into strips (as many as you want), add to pot and remove from heat.
- Allow to cool and serve.