Here's a new take on an old favorite! This is delicious on pork chops, steaks, chicken, even fish!I have not made this yet, so I do not know how much it makes. I'm sure it must make enough for a couple of pounds of meat. The amount, therefore, will be a guestimate.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine ingredients; cover and store airtight until ready to use.
- 2TO USE:.
- 31 pound chicken pieces, pork chops or beef cubes.
- 41 tablespoon olive oil (optional).
- 5milk and egg mixture for brushing meat (optional).
- 6Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 7Coat meat with milk and egg OR brush meat with olive oil before coating.
- 8Dredge meat in coating. If desired, place in large resealable bag and shake coating with neat.
- 9Arrange in single layer in shallow baking pan. Bake in preheated oven until meat is cooked through. (About an hour, depending on the meat, the cut, and the size.).
Browse Our Top Herb and Spice Mixes Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Herb and Spice Mixes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Copycat Shake 'n Bake (Italian Flavor)
Serving Size: 1 (188 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 608.3
- Calories from Fat 219
- Total Fat 24.4 g
- Saturated Fat 13.8 g
- Cholesterol 78.7 mg
- Sodium 2996.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 35.3 g