Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
A friend posted this on Facebook.
- i c salted butter, melted
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 3⁄4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄2 tap vanilla
- 12 ounces milk chocolate chips
- Combine all ingredients, except chocolate chips in a bowl. Mix until smooth and creamy.
- Press this mixture into a 9x13 pan.
- Melt chips in microwave 1 to 2 minutes, stirring until smooth. Pour over peanut butter mixture.
- Refrigerate one hour. Cut into 36 bars, 1" by 2".
I have so much trouble with these recipes that have melted chocolate on top, when I go to slice them the choc cracks in all directions and I cant get neat squares, any tips on what im doing wrong as it does my head in!!