Luvs 2 Cook's Note:
I just LOVE Red Lobster,s scallops cooked this way. I was so glad to find the recipe online since I bought scallops for dinner tonight. Putting here for safe keeping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 24 peeled jumbo shrimp
- 24 scallops
- bamboo skewers for shrimp (soaked in water for 10 - 15 minutes)
- two-prong metal skewer for scallops
- olive oil
- 24 bacon
- salt and pepper
- peach bourbon barbecue sauce (see below)
- peach bourbon barbecue sauce
- 2 cups of your favorite barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup ripe fresh peaches or 1/4 cup peach preserves
- 2 1/2 tablespoons Bourbon
- 1Place shrimp next to each other on a bamboo skewer, leaving room on either end. Make sure to cover the end of the skewer with foil so it doesn't burn.
- 2Wrap one piece of bacon around each scallop and place scallops on a two-pronged skewer so they don't turn.
- 3Brush both sides of the shrimp and scallops with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- 4Place the shrimp and scallops on a medium hot grill. Keep an eye on them because they will cook quickly and you don't want to burn them.
- 5Grill shrimp and scallops for approximately 2-3 minutes per side. Take them off the grill when they are about 80 percent done.
- 6Add the Peach Bourbon BBQ sauce during the last moments of cooking or when the cooking is complete for added flavor.
- 7Peach Bourbon BBQ Sauce Instructions.
- 8Combine all ingredients in a small sauce pan.
- 9Bring to a simmer while stirring for 8-10 minutes, allowing the alcohol to cook down.
- 10Cool and blend in a food processor or blender until smooth.
Browse Our Top Novelty Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Copycat Red Lobster's Peach Bourbon BBQ Shrimp & Bacon Wrap
Serving Size: 1 (315 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 380.8
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 285.0 mg
- Sodium 1412.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 51.5 g