Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Found this on another site & I HAD to save it here. Shrimp?nachos?OMG!
Make and share this Copycat Red Lobster Shrimp Nachos recipe from Food.com.
- 1.Cook shrimp until pink.
- 2.Make the cheese sauce by combining Monterey Jack, cheddar and cream cheese in a pot over a medium low heat.
- 3. Add milk to thin the sauce.
- 4.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- 5. Place nacho chips in an oven safe dish.
- 6. Heat chips until crisp, approximately 5 to 7 minutes.
- 7.Prepare the pico de gallo by combining the tomatoes, chopped jalapeno pepper, onion.
- 8.Assemble the nachos by spooning cheese sauce over the nachos.
- 9. Top with the pico de gallo and shrimp.
- 10. Garnish with sour cream and slices of fresh jalapeno peppers.