Recipe by GingerlyJ
Zaxby's sauce makes any of their sandwiches. This is as close as I could get to the real thing
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup tomato ketchup
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons molasses
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- 1.Measure mayo and place into a medium-size mixing bowl.
- 2.Add garlic powder, molasses, and ketchup to the mixture and stir to blend.
- 3.Top the mixture with Worcestershire sauce and black pepper. Stir well until the mixture appears even and smooth. Add a little volume to the mix by using a hand blender.
- 4.Cover the top of the mixing bowl with plastic wrap, then place in the refrigerator for at least two hour. Optimally, the sauce will be stored in the refrigerator overnight for maximum flavor.