1/15 Photos of Copycat Recipe for Carrabba's Chicken Marsala
A clone dish from Carrabba's Restaurant. I have not tried this yet, but will soon and add more comments. Sounds wonderful!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pound chicken breasts to even out thickness and lightly salt and pepper.
- 2In large skillet, saute chicken in 2 T melted butter until lightly browned, about 2 minutes per side.
- 3Remove from pan and set aside.
- 4Melt remaining butter in pan and add shallots and mushrooms.
- 5Cook until mushrooms are lightly browned.
- 6Add Marsala and bring to a boil, scraping browned bits from bottom of pan.
- 7Add cream and lemon juice and return to a boil.
- 8Season with salt and pepper.
- 9Return chicken to pan for about 3 minutes to reheat and finish cooking.
- 10Serve with buttered fettucini.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Copycat Recipe for Carrabba's Chicken Marsala
Serving Size: 1 (255 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 378.4
- Calories from Fat 232
- Total Fat 25.8 g
- Saturated Fat 14.8 g
- Cholesterol 146.8 mg
- Sodium 255.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 28.0 g