Recipe by ~jb4~
I have had this many times at the Rainforest Cafe and finally have decided to try and copycat it. Well, I finally think that I have. It is alot of ice cream, brownie, and sauces, but it is ohhhh sooooo goooodddd.....
Top Review by AunteJo
I'd say they use sparkle candles (not actual sparklers). I made the same mistake myself. Can probably get them on-line if you search. They sell them in Ireland at Dunnes Stores. Not rating the dessert 'cause haven't tried it, just wanted to help out on the effect/presentation.
- 4 already made chocolate brownies, cut into 8 inch pieces
- 12 scoops vanilla ice cream (or more)
- 1 can whipped cream
- 3 tablespoons caramel sauce
- 3 tablespoons hot fudge, warmed and kept warmed
Directions See How It's Made
- On a chilled large round plate or platter arrange the scoops of ice cream so that they make a pile in the center of the plate.
- You may use more ice cream or less, up to you.
- Next, arrange the brownies along the sides of the ice cream so that it looks like a volcano shape.
- Next, drizzle the top and down the sides with the 2 sauces.
- Finally, add the whipped cream directly down the center of the volcano and then all over the sides.
- Drizzle with more sauce and stick a sparkler or streamer in the middle.
- Make sure you yell VOLCANO when you serve it.