Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
The sauce to go with "copycat" Planet Hollywood Cap'n Crunch Chicken
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup creole mustard or 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon green onion, sliced in 1/4 inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon chopped green bell pepper (fine)
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped celery
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped onion
- NOTE:* (available in some supermarkets and specialty stores, Dijon can substitute.) Mix all ingredients together thoroughly.
- I put everything in my food processor and pulse.
I made this as a dipping sauce for boiled shrimp. It was delicious. A good spicy and strong mustard flavor. Not that hard to make either. Thanks Sharon123.
this is fabulous! i served it over miss annies la crab cakes, and it was the perfect condiment. a keeper. i wouldn't change a thing. thanks sharon