If you like Perkin's you will love these
Make and share this Copycat Perkins Family Restaurant Pancakes recipe from Food.com.
- Place the dry pancake mix into a large bowl.
- Add the eggs, club soda and melted shortening. Use a wire whisk to mix carefully until there are no lumps (don’t over mix).
- Allow the batter to rest while you preheat your griddle or skillet over medium-high heat.
- Use about 1 tablespoon vegetable oil in the preheated skillet for each pancake; use 1/2 cup batter for each pancake.
- Flip pancake only once when you see open bubbles appear on the surface and the edges appear dry around the pancake.
- Makes about 10 pancakes 8 inches in diameter.