1/2 Photos of Copycat Perkins Family Restaurant Pancakes
If you like Perkin's you will love these
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the dry pancake mix into a large bowl.
- 2Add the eggs, club soda and melted shortening. Use a wire whisk to mix carefully until there are no lumps (don’t over mix).
- 3Allow the batter to rest while you preheat your griddle or skillet over medium-high heat.
- 4Use about 1 tablespoon vegetable oil in the preheated skillet for each pancake; use 1/2 cup batter for each pancake.
- 5Flip pancake only once when you see open bubbles appear on the surface and the edges appear dry around the pancake.
- 6Makes about 10 pancakes 8 inches in diameter.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Copycat Perkins Family Restaurant Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (261 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 921.0
- Calories from Fat 427
- Total Fat 47.4 g
- Saturated Fat 12.4 g
- Cholesterol 248.5 mg
- Sodium 2164.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 101.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 19.0 g
- Protein 20.1 g