1/1 Photo of Copycat Pancho's Cheese Dip
Stephie Biggs's Note:
Tastes JUST like it! Recipe calls for block AMERICAN cheese, Velveeta might work just as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt cheese until smooth in a double boiler or microwave, stirring throughout.
- 2Puree rotel in blender or small processor.
- 3Stir into the cheese the rotel, cumin and garlic.
- 4If too thick, add a little water.
- 5Serve with tortilla chips.
Browse Our Top High Calcium Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All High Calcium Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Copycat Pancho's Cheese Dip
Serving Size: 1 (92 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 195.1
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 36.3 mg
- Sodium 691.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 11.5 g