Prep 12 mins
Cook 12 mins
small operator who is famous in his neck of the world is so good that they copycat it. i have tampoered withit for my taste.
- 150 g ground beef
- 1 small hamburger bun
- salt & pepper
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sweet pickle relish
- 1⁄2 teaspoon yellow mustard
- Pat out the ground beef until about the same diameter as the bun.
- If you like, you can freeze this patty ahead of time to help keep the burger from falling apart when you cook it.
- Brown or toast the faces of the top and bottom buns.
- You can do this in a frying pan over medium heat or by toasting them in the oven (or toaster oven).
- As the buns are browning, grill the hamburger patty, either in a hot frying pan over medium heat-- or you can use a barbecue grill.
- Salt the meat generously.
- Combine the ketchup, relish and mustard in a small bowl.
- When the meat is cooked to your liking, place it on the face of the bottom bun.
- Slather the sauce on the face of the top bun and place it onto the meat.
- Ta-da-- Sauceburger!
I live here in Pal's country and these sauceburgers are the absolute best!!!! I'll try this and pos an update! Thanks