1/3 Photos of Copycat P.F. Chang's Singapore Street Noodles
Sue Lau's Note:
A delicious noodle dish with chicken and shrimp and the trademark curry flavor. You can get the fried shallots you need in this recipe in little jars at the Asian markets. They sell fried garlic as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
For the Noodles
- 16 ounces rice noodles, uncooked
- 4 tablespoons oil
- 8 ounces shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 8 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts, sliced
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 cup cabbage, sliced thin
- 1/2 cup carrot, julienned
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into chunks
- 1 bunch scallion, cut into 2 inch lengths (green parts only)
- 1/4 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- 1/3 cup fried shallot (commercially prepared) (optional)
- 1 lime, cut into fourths
For the Sauce
- 1Boil rice stick noodles for 2 minutes or until just soft.
- 2Rinse under hot water and drain.
- 3Toss noodles with 2 tbsp oil and keep warm.
- 4To prepare sauce, mix vinegar with curry powder and turmeric until blended.
- 5Add soy sauce, oyster sauce, Sriracha, and ketchup, mixing well.
- 6Set sauce aside until needed.
- 7Stir-fry shrimp and chicken with remaining 2 tbsp of oil until until cooked through.
- 8Add garlic, cabbage, tomatoes and carrots and cook for one minute more.
- 9Stir in sauce mixture until everything is evenly coated.
- 10Cook for 1-2 minutes more or until dish is heated through.
- 11Toss noodles with chopped scallions, cilantro and sesame oil.
- 12Garnish with fried shallots, if desired.
Browse Our Top Curries Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Curries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Copycat P.F. Chang's Singapore Street Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (439 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 716.5
- Calories from Fat 163
- Total Fat 18.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 107.7 mg
- Sodium 1207.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 109.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 27.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
vegetarian oyster sauce