COPYCAT Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a skillet and add the sausage. Crumble sausage with spoon and brown sausage until no longer pink. Drain and set aside.
- Add 1 tbsp olive to a soup pot and add the onions and garlic.
- Cook until onions are soft and translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Pour the chicken broth into the pot with the onion mixture.
- Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Add the potatoes, and boil until fork tender, about 20 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to medium and stir in the heavy cream, sausage and the kale.
- Heat through but do not boil.