Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
If you are here you know how delicious OG's spinach artichoke dip is! Well, you are in luck, this takes that recipe and multiplies it by love. Love, of course is what takes food from ok, to "more please and can I get the recipe?!" I came up with this recipe after a lot of trial and error, and many outings to olive garden for comparison. It's a huge hit any time I make it, and requested at potlucks.
- 2 (10 ounce) boxes frozen chopped spinach
- 2 (14 ounce) cans artichoke hearts
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 ounce salad dressing mix, original ranch powder
- 4 ounces parmesan cheese
- cherry tomatoes, Garnish
- Thaw and squeeze excess water from spinach.
- Drain and chop artichoke hearts.
- Mix all the ingredients (minus the tomatoes) in a bowl. More sour cream can be added at this point for a smoother dip.
- Chop cherry tomatoes.
- Spread spinach mixture in a 13X9'' casserole dish, garnish with cherry tomatoes.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes or until bubbly.